View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Bluesgroove
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dropping in to say "Hi" !!

Greetings All!

I have been lurking around the board for about six months and have really enjoyed learning about the Crossfire! I have always had an attraction to this car dating back to the year they started production.

Up until recently I was unable to convince the wife this vehicle was more of a "need" than a "want", LOL! I found a beautifully maintained black limited roadster last July. The XF has the slate/red interor with a manual stick, purchased the car with 41K miles.

The last three months have been incredible! The car has been everything I expected and more. I travel for business and this car was purchased for that purpose. I do understand why some treat the vehicle with great care, it is a really fun car with a lot of personality. My XF will be a test of longevity and mileage, I have already added 10K to the odometer and that trend will continue.

This forum has already assisted me with oil changes, general maintenance, new tires, refurbishing the headlight covers, and replacement of the steering stabilizer. All very easy as a result of the kind advice freely given by the veterans of the board.

In the meantime, I look forward to hanging around the boards and chatting about our unique cars.

Alex