Old 10-23-2011, 06:59 PM
latemodel21
Forum Regular
Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Re: Turbo Project about to begin but decision needed

Corky Bell wrote the book on Turbocharging, literally. I would consider a kit designed by him to be a long lasting, well balanced and safe path to the maximum power that you can extract from any motor. Corky and his company are well respected in this industry; they are highly skilled fabricators that produce beautiful (being a fabricator myself, they are beautiful to me) custom manifolds, exhaust/downpipes inner coolers, FMU's (Corky is the father of rising rate regulator technology), and mandrel bent IC tubing. I have more than a few examples of his top quality products on various cars.

I have used Corky Bell's supercharger and turbo kits (twin-screw style superchargers and ballbearing turbos) on my own vehicles and I put one of his superchargers on my brother's car. My brother still has the supercharger on his car (still running like new after 15 years). After 150,000 miles on one of Corky's supercharger kits, I wanted to try something different, so I replaced my supercharger with one of Corky's Turbo Kits. The car and turbo are still running strong (after another 75,000 miles)! I do love the turbo kit that Corky put together and with about the same power as the supercharger, I improved the MPG by about 3 !

If Corky is willing to create something for the NA crossfires, I can assure you that it will be hard to match the quality and bang-for-the-buck that you will find in one of his systems.

Nice find Bob!! Of Course, Brandon would send you to Corky ... I would send anyone (who is looking for a top quality solution) to Corky .

Chris

for anyone who is interested, here is a link to the Bell Engineering Group Bell Experimental Group - BEGi

Last edited by latemodel21; 10-24-2011 at 01:46 PM.