View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:19 AM
jmk41
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Moving up in the world!

I finally graduated college and got my dream job!! Thanks to scholarships and holding a pretty decent full time job through school I have no college loans to pay back!! I'm considering buying a new set of wheels to fill the other potion of my garage. My price range is between 40- 65k. I do not want to buy new with the sports car market crashing like it is I'm pretty content on buying a used car with low miles. I have done a lot of studying and configuring of a new porsche cayman s and have looked at a few used R's but as I was looking on auto trader I stumbled upon the GTR! My love for german cars kinda hid it from sight. I'm going to really start looking into them this week. Another car I stumbled across after bumping my price range up a bit was the audi r8 not a new one or even a v10 but the v8. I couldn't afford one this year but if I saved I could feel comfortable buying one next fall. What are your guys takes on the available cars in this price range? The price on used ferrari 360 spyder/coups is falling hard but to maintain a ferrari is ridiculous! It would be amazing to have one in the garage tho!! I want to take a gander at the 2012 lotus lineup as well but I dislike the lack of power in the lotus department.
Sorry for the rambling but cars excite me! I read road and track mags till the pages fell out when I was in grade school and I never thought that one day I would be able to own and drive a car on the spec list!! Oh and have any of you followed up on the new aston martin lineup? If not every crossfire owner needs to check out the One-77 a v12 monster that shares similar takes and lines of the crossfire!
[/img]

Last edited by jmk41; 12-05-2011 at 12:22 AM.