View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 04:24 PM
jmk41
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Moving up in the world!

Will pm you Tom!! Thanks for the input from all of you. I don't care much for most porsches something about the cayman just works for me! Maybe over the next couple of months a 911 turbo will grow on me. I started thinking about mid engines as well. I have always done all the work on every car or truck I've owned none of which had a mid engine. As for the job market I'm not at all concerned the company I work for is out of canada an performs moderation services for websites so as long as the internet is alive I'll have a job. The best part is I got to keep my old job! Double incomes is kick *** I have no time to spend any money!
@mike I love vipers but any one who spends enough time behind the wheel of one wrecks one lol. I want something that is safe to drive "stupid". I hate traction control but I bet it has saved every single one of us at some point or another. If you sold yours to me I'd be deathly afraid to drive it incase you would ever want to buy it back lol.

I will be doing a lot of home work for the next few months thats for sure. Plus id like to be able to put 20k down on what ever it is I buy so it will take a few months to get the rest. Im so glad my parents talked me out of a big house! The garage is almost bigger but I spend most of my time at home there anyway. Even with the housing market so bad it took me 7 months to find a place I liked and was comfortable buying!

Cheers to all of you and keep the input flowing! Thanks all!