View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:57 PM
boboridesbmx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum! Chicagoland

Hey everyone! Let me start by introducing myself before i get into the questions i have, So i am 20 yrs old. Im from Schererville,Indiana. Recently landed a job with the union as a machine operator and hvae been wanting to get a new car. I have owned just about a little of everything. 1998 Monte carlo z34,1990 Volvo 740, Mazda protege 1995 del sol. 1998 VW jetta 1996 Lexus sc400, and currently a 2001 monte carlo for my winter car and a 1995 lexus sc300 with a fresh 2jzge and trans in it. but after alot of thinking anf talkn with my parents i have decided i want a new car. So the car i am considering is either a crossfire or a wagon of some shot. I have weird taste in cars . Anywho what are some things i should look for when looking at a crossfire. What are the main complaints problems u have had with your crossfire. And what should i expect to pay. I am looking at both the coupe and the srt6 since they are reasonably priced i just dont know how i feel about the whole benz motor. How are they? gas wise etc etc. not to worried about the gas as long as it is 18+ city ha