View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 02:38 AM
boboridesbmx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New to the forum! Chicagoland

Originally Posted by +fireamx
BoBo you have an addiction, or at the very least, a habit. You're only 20 and you have already gone thru 8 cars.
I too had the same addiction for over 38 years. Then in 2005 I was cured by the Crossfire.
It's been nearly 7 years now and I still have no desire for any other car. It's saved me $1000's
If there is anything that "erks" Crossfire owners, it would probably be the cup holder. Oh, and Chrysler Dealers.
You will love an SRT.
Good Hunting.
i know i confess i get tired of cars to quickly. and nothing can beat my volvo 740 with cupholders...it had none. my sc300 has a shitty pull down design as well its useless unless you are going in a straight line. I used to work at Napelton mercedes benz so i might talk to the mechanics there if anything that needs to be done that i cant figure out on my own or dont feel comfortable doing. i would use my srt as a dailey so i need to do some research and see how they are for a dailey use all seasons here in indiana. although i have a winter car so it might get stored. i am going to look at a reg crossfire automatic tomorrow just to see one upclose. i dont want an auto if i get a reg crossfire i just want to drive it and see if i like the feel and go from there. i want really want a white one like u have. i am into making my car look good over speed so it would def get lowered on a nice set of wide wheels. just getting to excited watching youtube video after youtube video