View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 11:45 AM
tighed1
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Re: R-170 Front End Swap?

Originally Posted by Teck-9
It wont be worth as much and it will be ugly? Ok, I wont do this.

Is that what you want? Has anybody in history ever responded to similar discouragement in such a manner as the above. Its not as ugly as driving a lie with a ******* sebring front end. Chryslers are pieces of **** and I don't want my car pretending to be one. Every time anybody asks something on this forum, nobody speaks up with relevant info, they just sit around critisizing. Its my project. Id sell my reproductive organs before Id sell that car. I wasn' ******* asking about dumb *** resale value, I don't care. Can anybody tell me where at any point I asked about resale value or opinions on appearance. At mbworld or audiworld, people actually answer questions. Does it make you all feel smart to discourage people by telling them **** they already know as opossed to having enough respect for a fellow owner to consider that maybe, just maybe theyve thought this tnrough. This forum is 90% old cynics. Any of you ever read posts by lantana tx. Even if he thinks something is a bad idea, his critisism is always accompanied by pertinent information. He'll say this might be a bad idea, but heres what i know. You should all strive to be like him. If everybody thought like you guys, we wouldnt even have electricity. I guess if I want to recognize this car as the mb that it is, i should just move permanently to mb world.

For realz?