Thread: Continental DWS
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:27 PM
IBLUBYU
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Continental DWS

Originally Posted by JHM2K
I'd give 'em the recommendation for a daily, especially since you have plans of race rubber for those other wheels

Be advised that the DWS warranty will not apply to the set you buy, as Continental's lawyerese fine-print states the tires must be able to be rotated...

Still, they're some of the most reasonably priced tires out there on the market and they perform right up there with the best of them. I've never run a quieter tire, or a more comfortable one for that matter.
+1 on this for the most part, but my Discount tire manager, says that they can be rotated side to side (they are not unidirectional), and if done by discount tire in a timely manner (every 5000 to 6000 miles), and the pressure in the tires kept to spec, the company should stand behind them. We'll see ..... There are many auto manufacturers that have come out with cars recently that have staggered tires, that its hard to imagine tire companies NOT standing behind warranties, as long as tires are maintained according to the manufacturer specs and maintenance. Just sayin ......