Thread: Anyone in NC?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:55 AM
ichon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone in NC?

Hey North Carolina Crossfire Crew, CICCI is having a major track event at NCCAR, Garysburg, NC, June 1 -3, 2012. We'll have the track all to ourselves for three days and it's gonna be wicked. Check out the Crossfires at NCCAR thread for info. We're gonna have a "Cigar Social" one of the nights. It's gonna be great cars, great owners, great food and fun.

-C-I-C-C-I Performance Driving Event
Come join us for a great Event at the North Carolina Center for Automotive Research and learn how to better handle your Crossfire on the open road and improve your driving skills. There will be classroom instructions, instructor ride-alongs, autocross driving, vehicle dynamics driving competition and open road course time available to all member or not..

The Event will start Friday afternoon and continue all day Saturday. If we reach our goal of 30 Drivers, or more, we will extend the Event into Sunday with more training and track time! Only $385 for all 3 days!

MotorsportReg.com : C-I-C-C-I (Crossfire International) announces -C-I-C-C-I Peformance Driving Event (Fri 1 - Sun 3 Jun, 2012) info at NCCAR , Garysburg, NC 27831 (4837)

More Info:
2012 - NCCAR (Track and AutoCross weekend) Sign-In

MotorsportReg.com : C-I-C-C-I (Crossfire International) announces -C-I-C-C-I Peformance Driving Event (Fri 1 - Sun 3 Jun, 2012) info at NCCAR , Garysburg, NC 27831 (4837)

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...kend-sign.html