View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
gryfan
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Roadster attenna delete

Originally Posted by J-Walk
I'm from the Windsor Ontario area and I bought the car from a dealer in London Ontario. Originally I was looking at getting an SRT/4 neon. The guy who was selling it was dragging his feet though. I had looked at other cars and didn't see much in the way of something I wanted. Then I saw the 2005 Roadster. And I had to have it. I've always been a fan of the Crossfire but I never saw myself in one. I was wrong

It's the Sapphire Silver and it has 56k km on it. Everything's stock, but I'll be changing that. I've seen quite a few projects on here that's grabbed my attention (like the header one). The site is great and there's so many nice Crossfires on here.

So the Limited has it in the glass? I wonder if it'd be expensive to make that conversion. My end goal is to have a seamless car. Shaved handles, antenna-less, etc.
hello jwalk,
hope you can get your situation dealt with. since you are in windsor ..you may want to consider joining us ...the Southern Ontario Crossfire Owners aka: S.O.CO. we do lots of gtg's in the summer....if you would like some more info my e-mail is,

gryfan@hotmail.com
cheers,
gryfan