View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 05:27 PM
cudaman
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lowered cars... improve your ride...

Originally Posted by SRT6_Roadster
How is the install on these? I got the kit and it looks great. Glancing at the instructions it looks like a bit of a PITA to install but I have not climbed under the car or spent any real time with the directions.
I had a pro-shop do it. Sonic Motorsports in Mt. View, CA. They do all ends of the spectrum from Lamborghinis, BMWs, MBZ, and they do a stupendous job on suspensions. They even custom make their own stuff for perfect fitment. I don't go anywhere else. They have these V2's dialed in so well, I love taking bumps and corners.... and even bumps while IN corners. SRT-6 doesn't jounce, ride comfort is much better than stock, and it's lowered about 1.25 inches. (.9 to 2.0 drop) is what the KW-V2s will go. Highly recommended. If you put a lot of miles on your ride, and those miles are over uneven roads, it's worth the cost. I just need to keep my rear tires from wearing too prematurely. The difference currently on the outside of the tire to the inside is about 3 or 4/32nds, so it IS noticeable.