Thread: Headliner woes
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:40 AM
blackcrossfire07
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Headliner woes

Originally Posted by Tjb421
My headliner on the passenger side just fell about a week ago, and i'm taking it tomorrow to a local upholstery shop to have it done. They are doing it for 125, but i was quoted 165, and also 210 from other places. Just make sure to talk to them for a little while and make sure that they know what they're doing. One guy i talked to said he has done MANY crossfires. i really wanted to have him do it but he's far away. Just be careful, one place tried to tell me it was a $200+ job because you have to remove the seats and all this other stuff and i was like "okay, thanks, bye"....some places i just don't want touching my car. In any case, shouldn't cost you more than $150 for a good job!
The guy that did mine was a family operation that had been doing this type of work for 40 years. I think they told me they would have to remove the seats as well. In the end I don't think they did. I think they were just being cautious when doing their estimate.

I actually threw them an extra 20 bucks tip because they did a great job without destroying my interior.