Thread: Headliner woes
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:49 PM
blackcrossfire07
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Headliner woes

Originally Posted by Bill F
I went to the same place as Blackcrossfire07 did. I went a shade darker. I watch them do it every step of the way. They glued and tucked in around the edges which was not done by the factory. They didn't remove the seats. Cost $100.00.
Not sure why they charged you less. I know they did mine first and maybe they gave me a higher quote expecting it to be more work. I did not watch them do the job but they told me they wrapped it much better then it came from the factory.

My honest opinion to everyone here.... doing it myself was not an option. It is not about the money. For a hundred bucks I will let a pro do it. Saving 60 dollars to do it myself is not worth my time on a job like this. I would rather pay the hundred dollars and spend my time doing something else. I am not that cheap! I am the type of guy that would rather pay a few extra bucks for a meal that tastes better rather than save 2 dollars at a hole in the wall just to spend the night in the bathroom. Some things just make sense when it comes to saving a buck and others don't!