View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: 2004 Crossfire Parasitic drain

Originally Posted by Missfire
Yes I have already searched for an answer on here and just with Google. The only answer I am getting through these methods is a temporary or band-aid solution, which is to disconnect the fuses. Now that I have those fuses that I have found to be the problem already disconnected, I obviously cannot use the features that the fuses were controlling. So my question is again if the fuses are the problem is it just a matter of replacing the fuses or is it something else like wiring, corrosion or something else that someone on here has experienced or knows about. Thanks for the response there onehundred80 but to answer with Use Search means you have little experience to provide an answer which negates a forum experience. Any other possible solutions from someone with experience and perhaps, a Crossfire would be very much appreciated
These cars all have a parasitic drain, the problem is how much do you have, you never told us and therefore we can offer no solution only guesses.

I and none of the other members on this forum do not have ESP as far as I know and thus have no idea of the extent of your problems.