View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 07:00 PM
N2UK
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Class Action Lawsuit

Originally Posted by mdaniels4
it's my understanding that Chrysler has alreasy agreed to fix these tops under recall, so no class action suit is warranted or allowed. See previous threads
From what I read on here a couple of weeks ago they are not going to cover the window that came loose on my Limited that originated in Ohio, and was brought to Kentucky by me. I re-glued it with 3M window weld, which is not going to hold forever.

They will however cover the top on my SRT that originated in Florida, and resided in South Carolina and Virginia before I bought it...or at least they will when the window does comes loose.

They will cover the top that is not loose, but won't cover the one that did come loose. These two discrepancies make no sense, and do make this ripe for a class action suit. I'm sure I will eventually convince them that they will want to cover my Limited, but I don't think I should have to go through the aggravation.

Guess I could just change the tops, but that's as unethical as Chrysler not doing the right thing in the first place.