View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 07:33 AM
blackcrossfire07
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Got stopped on base this morning

Originally Posted by coolx
This evening around 7, I was driving slowly in a parking lot and this young lady, probably in her late thirties, easy on the eyes, walks over and says something to me. I rolled down my window and she says "nice car" I said thanx then she says "you probably get that alot" . I said "yeah....I do." then she says "my name is Gina" I tell her "I'm Stephen, maybe I'll see you around" she says "you will, see you later" I left with a smile....

(to be continued)
You know who else loves our cars in San Antonio? THE COPS! Be careful. I bought and drove my car in Dallas when it was brand new. Nobody ever bothered me in my crossfire or Camaro.... I had the only 2 speeding tickets in my life in San Antonio for doing 11 over the limit on a 65MP highway. I was picked out of the crowd! I was also pulled over a couple times with warnings for not using a signal in stand still rush hour traffic trying to merge on to the highway (some Jaguar was nice enough to wave me in). 15 min later a couple miles down the road a DPS jumps in behind me and pulls me over. Said I didn't use a signal and gave me a full walk around inspection. I am in a shirt and tie at 7AM just trying to get to work. JUST BE CAREFUL. Crossfires are not common here and they tend to stick out and grab attention.