View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:35 PM
IBLUBYU
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wanted srt6 convertible, cash now!

As most of the regulars on this forum and the CICCI forum know, I have made my SRT6 roadster available since about April 2011. Since learning that the medical scare I had at that point, was not what it was told to me, I haven't actively been trying to sell. Since that time, I have had 3 to 4 people contact me that pulled up my "Roadster in time for Summer" thread, and started contacts with me. One of them ran me through multiple eMails for information, and right up to the point where a price was almost mutually agreed on, they informed me that the "wife" really wasn't happy because she was the bread winner, and his UNEMPLOYMENT payments where scheduled to run out, and they couldn't afford to have another monthly payment. He ultimately informed me that he has been out of work for 19 months!
Another person contacted me, and wanted a friend of his to check the car out, and after agreeing and telling him that whoever he sends, would have to show me his drivers license and proof of insurance, he said the deal would be in cash. I said, "no, I would only accept a wire transfer from bank to bank". He then said he doesn't believe in banks, and only deals in "cash". These "buyers" showed up with only 1 or 2 posts, and had just joined the forum.
As I have stated previously, I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OF MY ROADSTER WHEN THEY HAVE AN ESTABLISHED TRACK RECORD ON THIS OR THE CICCI FORUM! This, to me, sort of ensures that the car will be totally apreciated for what it is. A rare work of art.
Please .... I mean no disrespect to anyone, it's just me ...... weird as I am. LOL