View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:35 PM
XFire-GTO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Help with rotors and brakes

Originally Posted by XFire-GTO
06/18/2012: Two calls several hours apart this evening.... left message on answering machine, also sent e-mail.

Starting to have a very bad feeling about this transaction.

Curious....has anyone been stiffed by freakingfastsrt6 (Marc Williams)?
Update: 06/19/2012
Originally Posted by freakingfastsrt6
I can answer your question>>NO no one has ever been stiffed~ Im not on here to rip anyone off! However I do not have control of how shipments are getting to you once shipped. I have had both good and bad exp. with USPS but one way or another they always seem to find themselves to the door. Second I don't do this for work>>>I do this as a favor to the forum...I only ship out on weekends~Reason being is that when I go to work @5am and come home at 730pm Post is closed~ So I ship on Sat.

With all the orders I have sent out to fellow crossfire members (over 3000 boxes) I have run into my share of problems with shipments late, dropped, lost, kept for scanning, kept for investigation or employees just flat out being lazy or? due to boxes being to heavy for them. I have gotten every excuse in the book from USPS. Ys boxes have been known to be put off on hold due to weight.

I do offer shipping from a more reputable companies such as UPS FEDEX, but price is almost triple the cost of USPS. So either you guys want reliability or cheap shipping. Completely up to you as I have well mentioned in previous posts...

So please be patient...I understand the need to get something you pay for in a hurry. They will arrive.

Thanks for the heads-up communication, both here and via e-mail. Was not aware you've had past problems with USPS shipping.

Nothing personal, and hopefully you can understand my apprehension/concern.
Update: 06/21/2012
Brake Pkg arrived via USPS about 3:30 pm est

Thanks Marc

Last edited by XFire-GTO; 07-23-2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Update