View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Drawbar
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: General G-Max AS 3

At least a 1500km road trip to kelowna, it was hot the whole time. Round trip was flawless. Still only saw one crossfire, but a ton of mustangs, vettes, beamers and camaros. There is a nice 80km stretch of road to take towards Fintry Provincial park. Lots..I mean LOTS of switchbacks and curves to keep you busy. Kinda spooky road too, since there are very few shoulders, just hillside or drop in most parts. Leaving to come home I turned around to talk to a guy in a 64 Jag who makes the trek up to do Yoga on that road, just for the drive. Most of the posted curves are 30kph which I "hear" are good for 100+kph. The car is actually deceptive in the speed your going and I have to remind myself to check my speed Before hitting these curves Nevertheless, back to the tires. I am still VERY happy with them. The car never once seemed like it was going to come loose, and I pushed it fairly hard. Still smooth and quiet on the highway, and they definately seem sticky enough for me. 2004 Silver Blue 6spd Coupe. Annnnd....Loving it!