Old 08-30-2012, 03:30 PM
crosscats
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: SRT6 Serial Numbers... PDF format file...closed

Thanks, Dennis.
I read through all 50-odd pages of this thread (or its predecessor? - can't quite keep track) and found it interesting how this has developed (I don't care if that sounds sad) but resisted giving details of 'my' car until it really was mine - don't like tempting fate!
The guy I bought it from had another one (also a black coupe) which he sold through a dealer only a couple weeks earlier - for a lot more than I paid... I did speak to the dealer although we couldn't reach a deal but he was advertising it until very recently (not ebay) - I'll see if I can get its serial.
There were currently 93 SRTs registered in the UK (2012 Q1) but no coupe/convertible distinction, plus another 12 listed as off the road (SORN = Statutory Off Road Notification)
In case you haven't seen it, check out:
How Many Left?
and also click the combined stats link.
You'll see a high of 111 cars registered (with another 7 on SORN) in 2009 Q1, presumably all, or most, RHD. All based on DVLA figures but, as ever, figures based on government stats may not be totally accurate (!)
Anyone have any info on numbers for other RHD markets like Australia and South Africa?

Also, a NA XF search again makes no coupe/convertible distinction but shows 2.4k autos and 1.3k manual for 2012.
Just to put it into perspective, how does the US compare for NAs?

I can find no SRTs listed for sale anywhere in the UK right now and about 80 NA coupes.

Silverarrow - thanks - nice to be one of the 'select few' - not that I'm an egotist...!
Just been for only my second decent run out today and it just gets better - so glad I grabbed the chance of an SRT - love the NAs as well of course, but...!