View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Zeus12345
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Re: Urgent help needed

Okay my car is a 53 plate which is 2003. I have the n/a crossfire coupe. This is the first time its ever done this. All week the weather has been sunny and around 21 degrees. No rain in a week. I havent done any electrical mods. The only mod ive done was about 3 months ago and that was fitting the needswings induction kit. I just went down and look at the battery and it is a grey colour and its called varta. I cant say i know the sound of the alarm because ive never heard it. Even when ive opened the boot or someones sat invthe car while the alarm is set off. The only thing my car does is flash lights. The sound my car is making now is weird chirps or beeps doesnt sound like an alarm warning. I have tracked the sound to near the window wipers but in the engine bay bit. Ice looked on a few websites andca mercedes mechanic reckons it could be the alarm system is faulty and to get a new part. Thats sounds expensive though :-( ifcmy battery was dying though wouldnt my car have trouble starting etc? Any guidance is much appreciated. Oh and i disconected the car battery for about 5 minutes.