Old 10-21-2012, 02:44 AM
Indelibility
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: While driving press the Gas to accelerate and the car just revs high

Originally Posted by liljay
No oil needed between oil changes, even with the leaky oil filler valve cover. Thanks for all the replies. I will start with the clutch. Any suggestions for a High performance clutch. I think after driving it pretty hard there was a smell. I just and I mean just finished replacing the motor mounts. That was a Bit**!. 5 hours for the drivers side to get it off and 20 minutes to but the car back together. I love my car. It rides just like when I bought it new.

Once again, thank you guys for all the help. You all really do not know how many people you help. Keep UP the excellent work.
Rockauto.com has the Brute Power clutch kit for $670.79 and an Exedy clutch kit for $681.79. There's another brand that has a kit for under $400, I just can't remember the brand, or their quality.

Not sure about the flywheel, it's supposed to be lifetime, but I'd have that checked out too, especially since they go for over a grand, yikes!