View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Uk Pete
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi all! Prospective Crossfire owner

Great forum guys.

I've been looking around for a Crossfire Coupe for a couple of weeks now. There seem to be a fair few about but not too many in my neck of the woods which is Spalding, Lincs. The weather has brought my search to a halt for a few days (wimp) and I'll get stuck in again once the snow/cold snap has passed.

My budget is around 4.5k so looking around at up to 5k. My haggling skills are not great so how much could I realistically get knocked off of a 5k car at a dealers as a cash buyer? Hopefully I can find something decent for the money. Maybe a 2005 model would be do-able so as to avoid the higher road tax bracket. I'd prefer an auto over manual and am quite partial to the darker grey colour like this:-

Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6 2DR AUTO ( FINANCE AVAILABLE ) 2006

I like the cut of this cars gib even though it's in the higher road tax bracket, but would have to jump on the train to go and see it in Huddersfield. I like the black also and this one caught my eye on fleabay:-

Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Merc engine | eBay

Can't tell a lot from the pics though as for some reason on my puter they show up as about the size of a postage stamp! How does the black paint hold up on the Crossfire by the way, as I know on some cars it does tend to show every small blemish.

I''m looking forward to Crossfire ownership and being a part of the forum.

Cheers, Pete.