View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:16 AM
GraphiteGhost
Received 392 Likes on 337 Posts
Default Re: General G-Max AS-03 = Incredible Tires

Originally Posted by TomStratRT
AutoSquad

Seems legit to me.

MrM is correct about the TPMS not caring what side of the car the rim/sensor is on. Our TPMS system only tells you one (or more) tires are low (when the system is working properly). Most new really expensive TPMS systems show pressures and locations that may or may not need to be in that exact location. I have rotated my tires twice (once every 6K) so far and it does not affect the TPMS system. That resetting only means more $ for the guys with fancy equipment and many payments to various places. If the same rims and sensors are being installed on the same OEM rims/vehicle there should be no reason to reset them. If you think paying to reset these is necessary, then please by all means spend YOUR money as you see fit. I will be buying the tires, having them shipped to me, and having someone with the right equipment swap them without damaging the TPMS sensors. If by chance the sensors start losing battery then I will have the stems replaced and will bypass the TPMS system entirely. Thats because I check my tires regularly and spend MY monies wisely.