Thread: 0w-40
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:39 AM
GraphiteGhost
Received 401 Likes on 344 Posts
Default Re: 0w-40

Sure is some nice free advertising here lately for wallyworld! Really, it is a great thing having this at wallyworld, it is much much more reasonable than buying the oil elsewhere. Just the dang filters now need to be a little less expensive. I cannot wait to see how the Mobil1 oil filter is holding up, I have the yearly oil change coming in July (I think, have to check the logbook) and this last time I used the M1 oil filter that came with the advance auto specials I bought a while back. The M1 filter went on real good, absolutely no issues at all compared to the fram filters of past. Anyway, I realize those 20 dollar M1 filters that came with the advance auto specials ($29.99 per 5.1qt and M1 filter & the later $32.00 per 5.1qt & M1 filter) just might be the better deal still if that M1 oil filter holds up really well. The retail for that M1 filter was $19.95 so, even though the wallyworld 5.1qt is @ 25 bucks, the M1 filter makes it a little more attractive if they (advance) includes it. I know many like the fleece one but personally I think the fleece one is just fleecing (pun intended) everyone.