View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:39 PM
tunaglove
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DBidault
I'd like to see the voltage at the fuse. It's F2 on the Relay Control Module which is the second fuse back from the front of the car and should be a 15A fuse. With the key on and the engine off measure the battery voltage and then the fuse, they should be almost the same. Looking at the top of the fuse there are two little slits that you can put your meter lead on to measure the voltage at the fuse. Measure both sides and the battery and let me know what you get.
If you are looking at the 2004 service manual, the fuse layout is wrong on page 8W-10-6. It's labeled as F5 there, the 2005 SRT service manual has it labeled correctly
The reason I want to know this is that there should be almost no drop in voltage at the fuse, or at the sensor for that matter and since there is low voltage to all sensors we need to find and fix this. It's possible that this sensor is more susceptible to low voltage than the other 3 so it is the only one faulting right now. if the voltage at the fuse is low then suspect the RCM.
Agreed bad contacts on the engine control relay maybe.