Old 04-07-2013, 11:03 AM
srtmodder
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Stage 2 Install questions... and concerns

Well thank you Billy22Bob! Ha But after just biting the bullet I pulled the hose off for the iso kit and was able to keep from most of it spilling.

As for the piece that I am not sure what it is... I just put a clamp on the hose that was coming off so it doesn't come off again and so far has been good to go!

Only question bugging me is the chill charger on if I should wait till I turn the valves to isolate the SC from the radiator to pour it into the SC only or just go ahead and dump it in the coolant reservoir?

Now for the rest of the install. It is finally finished and I took it out last night for a ride and kept it calm to make sure no leaks were occuring. So for now the car is doing great just haven't isolated the kit yet and haven't done the Chill charger. Only thing I did differently was in some instructions it said to run the inlet tube for the SC down and around to the inlet but it was just way easier to run the hose up and along the top of the fan shroud (zip tied it up and no movement) and back under the headlight to the SC.

Now she is ready for the Summer heat!