View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:03 PM
CLKlasse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Autocross events in Barrie

I just miss it. I think the next on is in June. Do you know what do we need for the helmet?

Originally Posted by Sik Srt-6
I had one heck of a day yesterday!

Even though the weather was terrible, it was lots of fun!. The track looked complicated on paper, but after a lap it was easy to figure out. I only had one major problem... The tires. I guess i was expecting a bit more from factory 8yr old PS2 tires that i was hoping would wear down to some fresh rubber after a few laps. Oh well, turn off the TC and she was like driving on ice. I Left it on to keep from spinning out, the TC was on all the time!!. There were lots of STI's, WRX, & evos there. and a few folk that brought some miatas, a old volvo which was neat to watch. Even a bone stock mazda 2 that was fun to watch. A few of the guys were wondering what i had under the hood, my buddy said he could hear the supercharger screaming from across the parking lot. Way louder then the blowoff valves on the modded turbo cars.

After they did up all the timed laps, they had a "fun time" right at the end. So i did a bit of a single handed salute to the old PS2's, turned off the TC, and tried to do a quick lap around the track, the tires were starting to get their grip back but the last big turn near the finish line, the rear end spun around on me and smoked the tires. lol

Cant wait to go agian. I watched my friends FR-S, i must say thats one heck of a decent car!

Ill post some pics up soon