View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:08 PM
syfi
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: General G-Max AS-03 = Incredible Tires

UPDATE to my original post...

Mine are going on 19 months on the Limited and I am truly impressed. Just passed 30,000 miles and still have plenty of tread left. The rears showed a slight wearing toward the insides (common) which was alot better then any of the other previous sets. I'm thinking the larger size (275) and better sidewall flex may have helped this. So I rotated the rears (yes they can be cross-rotated by swapping the tires off the rims to keep the directional pattern) at around 22,000 miles, which can't be done with the DWSs I first considered. Fronts are still looking perfect. I'm anticipating at least another 10,000 miles out of them. They're still very quiet and have tons o' grip left in um. They've already doubled the mileage I got from all the previous sets I mentioned on the original post. Car was my daily driver till I got the SRT and now it's the wife's daily driver. Consider us both to be "spirited" drivers, but no burn-outs or "drifting" (lol)
Happy, Happy, Happy!

I have the Proxe4s on the SRT which are holding up nicely, but the rears are starting to get noicey. Was considering the Proxe4+ as replacements but they are a lot pricier. I'll probably go with the G-Maxs on her simply from the price point and the great results I've seen and I do really love that tread pattern!

Last edited by syfi; 05-16-2013 at 10:18 PM.