Old 06-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Jesticle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mechanical/Transmission Poss Issues/NIGHTMARE time trying to find issue! HELP!

My '04 is having the same issues. I can turn the car off and back on a few minutes later, and everything is fine.

I replaced the brake pedal switch a couple months ago because it wouldn't shift out of park, and noticed water on the wires by the drivers kick panel. I will check the cowl drains, because I noticed the issue every time I wash the car. The trouble lights come on (abs, bas/esp, parking brake, low brake pad indicator, and the last time CEL), wing goes up, sometimes the auto stays in 2nd.

Battery is 2.5 years old and turns the engine over quickly. I've done extensive searching on this website and noticed that the majority of posters never return to tell us what fixed their problem.

I'm about to trade it in for an old, reliable beater. It is embarassing when all the lights come on, and I have to tell the girl beside me something is wrong, and we can't go past 60 km/h without revving to the moon. It only has 40,000 kms.