View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Easley15
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires in Carolinas & Georgia

Originally Posted by Bigkid
Thanks for adding the pictures Dennis. I really enjoyed the day and hope we can continue The GTG's with at least 1 per month. After Dennis and Roberta left the group we continued the ride through Hendersonville up the mountain roads to the Dupont properties and over the Mountain to Cedar Mountain just south of Brevard NC. We took 276 down the mountain past Cesar's Head and ended up back at thge Junction. Most had gotten there fill of the twisties by then and headed home, but not Easley 15. He asked for more so we went over to the Saluda grade and hit it just right (no other cars and trucks and NO MOUNTAIN BIKES) I led the run up and Shaun led the run down. It was the quickest runs of the day and I think he got what he asked for. We ended the day with a run around lake Lanier and we headed home around 3:00.

I hope we can do more of these and get more people interested in joining in on the fun. Maybe a picnic Saturday or Sunday in the mountains on the other side of I-26 in the Lake Lure, Chimnny Rock area would be fun. I know the perfect spot.

Please post any ideas you may have for a future GTG and lets keep this good start rolling.
Yes, yes I did! I'm really glad we did those last few runs