View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 09:47 AM
texex91
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can understand both sides of the coin--no they cannot have people test driving the car all day long, however, they need to balence that with serious buyers and not offending their cust. I would absolutely not buy a car from a dealer making fill out a credit app (I think I know if I can buy the car or not--but he doesn't).

The funny part (and some will say crazy) I never even test drove the car. I was dealing with a dealership 400 miles away and handled the whole transactionover the phone. Flew out to the dealership, drove the car home.

I agree that Chrysler (if they want a piece of this market) needs to step up to the plate in pandering to the upper end buyer. I know from owning a Lexus, that one gets spoiled on good service, and will not put up with bad. At least they are "Making an effort"--free loaner car, priority service--but they need a dedicated Crossfire hotline for customer service, where you can speak to someone that actually cares about your issues and resolves it no matter the time or cost (like Lexus does.)

Loving my Xfire so far...