Old 07-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 480 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Announcing some changes - 2013 Election of CICCI Officers

Hello CICCI members,
I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to serve as President at CICCI for the past 4 years.
I chose to step down to allow another member of the CICCI board the opportunity to hold this office for the next 2 years.
I have enjoyed the responsibilities I have had and will remain a CICCI charter member and remain on the BoD as a proxy for FP

I want to introduce the new President of CICCI ~~Evan Barret / Itsky
I have passed my responsibilities in this office onto Evan Barret / Itsky who has held the position of
"Executive Vice President of Member Services" for the past 2 years.
Evan has demonstrated his willingness to help build CICCI and has done a great job in working with it's members to help create regional groups and has also been directly involved with getting the new member registrations processed and getting them onboard there.
I feel that he is very deserving to take over the office of President of CICCI and all the others on our Board of Directors were in favor of this decision.
I wish Evan great success in his new roll.

I also want to welcome our new addition to the CICCI Board of Directors
Marla / bloo ize ~~has accepted the position of "Executive Vice President of member services"

Marla / bloo ize has been a CICCI member since
December 10, 2011
When Evan accepted his new roll as President he nominated Marla to fill this position which he previously held.
The entire BoD at CICCI was in favor of having Marla come aboard.
I want to welcome Marla to the Board of Directors and wish her the best with her new responsibilities.

Introducing the new lineup on the CICCI Board of Directors for the next 2 years;

President:
Evan / Itsky
--------------------

Executive Vice President of Member Services:
Marla / bloo ize
--------------------

Vice President Business Relations:
Andrew / AndrewT
--------------------

Secretary:
Grace / Sterling
--------------------

Treasurer:
Dan / InfernoRedXfire
----------------

Founders of CICCI

Ray Hacker / rhacker382

Chas Knight /
Chas Knight

Pat Purcell / patpur

Anthony Crispino / acrispy1

FP /
FP

Last edited by Valk; 07-17-2013 at 12:58 AM.