View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:42 PM
srbaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tire Balancing/New Owner Frustrated

I think this is going to have to be my last post for a while because the car has become a obsession to the point of distraction. I examined the wheels tonight and the idiot at Goodyear must of used a knife or screwdriver to get the tape/glue from the other weights off and has scratched the hell out of all 4 rims.
In addition there are marks in the leather on the drivers seat that weren't there before. I should have never left the car there. Up to this point I have been the only one to drive it. I guess I found the answer to my rim and tire balancing issue as I am going to file a claim against them on Tuesday for the damage and seek restitution, ie replacement. Yeah I know, good luck with that. I guess the small claims court will be my new obsession. I am tired of getting screwed and putting my trust in people!!! Someone too stupid to even put the centre caps on right should never have been working on my car. I intend to confront the manager tomorrow and see what his response is. I have the bill in front of me and there is no disclaimer or otherwise on the invoice indicating they are not responsible for damage.

I want to thank everyone for your suggestions and for your kind offer of assistance Ottawa John. Wish me luck with my claim and I hope the rest of you are enjoying your cars!!