View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Bloo Ize
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WA/OR NWCC Coastal drive October 2013

Here is motel info for those who are interested in going....

Hello NWCC members!

Here is the motel info for the coastal drive Long Beach, WAto Newport, OR October 11-13…

FRIDAY OCTOBER 11THLONG BEACH WA

SUPER 8 MOTEL CHECKIN: 4:00PM

500 OCEAN BEACH BLVD CHECKOUT: 11:00AM

(PACIFIC AVE AT 5THSTREET SOUTH) 360-642-8988

LONG BEACH WA 98631-0220 http://www.longbeachsuper8.com/

I have a block of 10 rooms set aside for our group at Super8. The rooms reserved are with 2 queen beds for $92.65. If you prefer a singlequeen for $84.15 you can request it when you call and make the reservation, ifone is available you should be able to get it. But the ones on hold aredoubles. I also never inquired about ocean view or not, I just blocked therooms. You will have to ask when you make the call to book your room. I’ve put the website link above for you. Theyhave a continental breakfast included...etc…check it out. The rates they haveus at don’t seem to be any special “group” rate like the motel on Saturdaynight gave us. But I liked the central downtown location, close to the beachand boardwalk, large vehicle parking they offer hoping we can park there, andthey are next door to a free museum that has “Jake the alligator man”!!

****To make your reservation/book your room for FRIDAY NIGHT***

Call 1-877-361-2508 (this is abooking number, not the direct motel) tell them your group is NWCC and confirmation# 98317880 and give them your credit cardnumber to guarantee the room. My understanding is it won’t be charged until youstay there. It’s important you do this before September 27th,after that they will release any rooms not guaranteed and you are on your own.

Saturday October 12thNewport, OR

DAYS INN CHECK IN: 2:00PM

544 SW COAST HIGHWAY101 CHECK OUT: 11:00AM

NEWPORT OR 97365 541-265-5767

http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/oregon/newport/days-inn-newport-or/hotel-overview

I also have 10 rooms blocked at this motel for Saturdaynight. I have 8 rooms with 2 beds for $65.00 and 2 rooms with one bed for$55.00. They at least gave us a group rate which is nice. It looks like it iseasy on and off the highway, close to the ocean, has the continental breakfast,and the large vehicle parking.

**** To make your reservation/book your room for SATURDAY NIGHT***

Call541-265-5767 (this is the direct motel #) tell them your group is NWCC andconfirmation # 98390909 and give them your name & credit card number toguarantee the room. My understanding is it won’t be charged until you staythere. It’s important you do this before September 27th, after that theywill release any rooms not guaranteed and you are on your own.

If youaren’t happy with either of these choices feel free to stay where you want! Butat least we have some rooms reserved….if you have questions ask! Or call themotels…looking forward to doing one more NWCC drive this Fall!

Bloo J