View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 12:02 PM
JHM2K
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: datalogs LEAN AFR

Originally Posted by Silverarrow
The car is still not tuned properly because we are having issues with the MAP sensor which seems to give a CEL. Rob has just sent a new one so lets see if this solves the problem. We dont seem to get higher boost then 15psi Even though we are running the 61mm pulley. The map sensor seems to read the atmospherical pressure wrong, the diagnostic is saying "unreasnible atmospherical pressure value"
Originally Posted by hustler316
Keep me posted on your findings, we are having same boost issue.
Make that "three" of us... last week at the 1/2-mile event, I only registered a max boost of 16.5 PSI... and that was read from the MAP sensor using a DashDaq. I'm using a scaling of -14.65 (to compensate for 1 ATM pressure), but even w/o the scaling in place and simply subtracting 14.65, I'm only at ~16.5

To date, I have not seen a boost figure higher than 17PSI from the 61mm pulley. I was seeing 17.5 with the 65mm pulley, and was much faster because I wasn't dumping the extra fuel from the bigger injectors. And yes, the tune I have is built around the larger TTM injectors... Mine are Bosch EV14, not sure how those differ from the TTM injectors (I know the spray pattern is different.... maybe that's the issue?)