Thread: Question???
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
kmag50
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Question????

Originally Posted by lookinto
I bought my used 2005 limited roadster for $29.5K off of ebay from a Michigan dealer (2,952 miles). My sister works for Chrysler and I can get the Employee pricing. The deal you have is a good one. Around $31K was what I was figuring I would have to pay if I did not find the used one that I found.

BTW, I love the car. I would do it over again.

My alternate consideration would be a Solstice/Sky GXP when it becomes available. My problem is that the one time I sat in a Solstice (auto show) it had no knee room. I am 6' 3" and have plenty of leg room in the Xfire but could use 1 inch more of head room with the top up. The GXP will set you back about $26K at MSRP. It will be at MSRP for another year or so.

This has become my only vehicle so the top goes up during the Illinois winter.
I know what you mean because I am almost 6' 3" myself and have learned how to exit and enter my Crossfire "very carefully"...does the Roadster have more headroom then the coupe? By the way when he told me what he would take for the car I wrote him back and told him what would he trade me for my 2004...haven't heard back as of yet which doesn't surprise me...haha. Just having fun with all of this and trying to see how far the dealer will go for a deal...kinda fun.