Thread: Question???
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 09:17 AM
kmag50
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Question????

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Hi Kent, so you've got the roadster bug? As nice as today was, who can blame you.
You probably already know what my opinion is. That's right, You should have kept your original 1970 383 Challenger Convert. Then we wouldn't be having this discussion. But since you didn't, I suppose a Crossfire roadster will just have to do.
Don't mind me, You know I'm still "stuck in 70's".
Yes Mike I do miss the Challenger but it has a good home and he pampers it more then I did...haha. Now need to run something by you and anyone else in here too...let me start from the beginning again...the dealer wrote to me and said he would sell the roadster outright for $31,647.00...I wrote him back and said how about if I traded my 2004 Crossfire for it (my car has 4,500 miles on it by the way) and I owe approx. $11,000 on my car. He came back with a quote of $28,999.00 to trade...YIKES...am I wrong but that seems like a BAD DEAL. Please I am asking for everyone's two cents on this deal...to me it seems very poor. My problem is I usually trade when the one car is paid off and this time it wouldn't be that way...if I trade at all and right now I just feel like keeping my sapphire blue coupe which I do like.