View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 11:54 PM
imported_mightyjlr
Default Re: March Floor Mat Giveaway!

Originally Posted by xfirejunky
Originally Posted by mightyjlr
Since the advertising and Google ads have paid off the cost of hosting this site for the next year, I will be giving some of the money generated back to the people who make this site such a great place to come, the members. This month I will be giving away a set of Crossfire Mopar Floor Mats. The Floor Mats are an $80 value. The random drawing will be held on March 31st, and I will randomly select a post number. Whoever made that post will be the winner, so the more posts you make, the better your chance of winning will be. I will contact the winner by e-mail, and they will have a week to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen. :P
Congratulations, however, what about the people who bought the mats and are still waiting for their's, will they ever see them?????? :roll:
The final shipment of mats should arrive this week. I know the waiting sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it, Chrysler is the one who screwed up on the floor mats. Plus, you paid $44, and I'm paying over $70 for them, because Chrysler decided to change the pricing on them after I had already sold a large number. It wouldn't be right for me to pass the increase on to you, so I'm taking a big loss on this... and Chrysler refuses to respond to our requests for an explanation. Oh well. Chrysler Corporate customer service at work...