View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Padgett
Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Re: Considering 2007 XFire

I have an 07 Coupe with a lot more miles but in great condition for a 1st (for me) Crossfire.

There are some differences particularly the knee airbags if you need to take the dash apart. Make certain all of the dash lights work because it is a pain getting to them.

In your part of the country and particularly a coupe I would want to put the car on a lift and check very closely for rust, it is a matter of age and exposure not miles (whenever I take a car to the beach stay as far from the surf as possible, chose windless days, & pressure wash everything on return taking particular care of the undercarriage).

Also if you get an extended warranty accept only a Chrysler backed warranty such as a maxlife or added care plus. Check with http://www.chryslerfactorywarranty.net/ or other factory suppliers. With a Chrysler plan the contract is tied to your VIN, is viewable online, and available at any C-J-F dealer.

ps if you request a quote, wait a few days and you will probably get a discount code for a few hundred dollars off the quoted price.

Good luck.

Last edited by Padgett; 02-03-2014 at 12:01 PM.