View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:04 AM
amx1397
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Re: lets keep it going Dragtimes (crossfire)

Originally Posted by grip grip
Wow, I'm really at a loss of what to say now. First, thanks for the nomination Jim, and I'll vote like crazy to make it happen. Moreover, I'll do the same for the next guy up.
Also, thanks for the votes guys, I really appreciate it.

By the way, it looks like winning comes down to simply getting more votes than the default cars on the list. The Magnum and E55 appear to always start off with close to 600 votes, and will likely not climb much more than that. Thanks again.
the votes go from month to month and whoever has the most votes on the last day of the month wins , so if you got 598 and the magnum got 599 on Feb. 28 , the magnum would win ,,then next month you would start with 598, if you look at other winners, there was one that had 22000 votes, because we (crossfire.org and cicci ) are a close net group we get behind each other that makes us a winner in more than one way. so every one that reads this please vote.
to the new members please read that again,,,

in 4 min and 35 seconds i will vote again. jim

note: I learned from Tighed1 you can vote from home and work.and with your cel phone you can vote every time you stop and they have wifi, also heard put your phone in airplane mode then turn off back on it changes and you can vote again. what a site we have.