View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 08:42 PM
HOT FIYA
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: New guy from Northern VA!

Originally Posted by TomSRT
Welcome to the Perma-Grin Club. I'm just a couple miles from you in Gainesville.

PM me if you want to get together for drinks.
Once I get the car cleaned up a little bit i'll start taking it out. I have terrible medical anxiety which inadvertently makes me extra **** when it comes to things like cars. Someone backed into my Miata in my parking lot backed when I had it and put an unsightly scratch across the front bumper. I didn't drive it for weeks until I had the bumper re-painted.......lol. My coilovers are set to arrive on Wednesday and i'm having my exhaust work done as early as this weekend. Once I feel as though the car is cleaned up enough to be seen in public i'll take you up on those drinks. My roomate's girlfriend works at BJ's Brewhouse so I frequent that place quite regularly with him. But for now she's my grungry, rough around the edges garage queen.

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
I love the spliter on that beautiful Miata.

very nice.

And welcome to the permagrin of the SRT6 family.

Have you hit the OMG button yet?
Thanks. You'll have to excuse my n00bness. I've owned a wide array of cars over the years ('88 RX-7 convertible, '97 E36 M3 coupe, '07 Cobalt SS, '05 Mazdaspeed MX-5) but i'm still new to the Crossfire and the jargon that goes with it. Please enlighten me on what the "permagrin of the SRT6 family" means and what the "OMG button" is.......lol.