Thread: Red Runner
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 PM
Red Runner
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Red Runner

Five year update: Go to post No 13
FONT=Arial]After owning a 94 Honda Del Sol Si AT for 12 years that I had planned to keep forever I ran across this 2004 Limited Coupe with 35K miles & had to have it. I have always liked the XF since they were new but couldn't afford one.[/FONT] My Blaze Red Crystal Pearl XF is in excellent condition with no mods. It does have chromed factory wheels. The car came with new tires, a new hood lift strut, new battery, car cover & bra. I purchased it from an independent car lot for under 10K out the door. Prior to the purchase I had an inspection at an independent MB garage where I received the best customer service that I have ever received at an auto repair facility.

I have been retired since 2007 & lived in Mesa, AZ east of Phoenix before moving to Fresno, CA. I have seen 4 other XFs in the area but haven't met any of the owners.

The Del Sol has been sold since we only have a 2 car garage & my wife's van shares the garage. We don't need 3 cars since we only drive each vehicle less then 3500 miles a year.

Check my gallery for pics.

Last edited by Red Runner; 02-07-2019 at 01:25 AM.