View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 08:11 PM
HOT FIYA
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS: SRT-6 wheels & suspension

Hey everyone.

I recently installed KW variant 2 coilovers and I no longer have use for the OEM SRT-6 suspension. I'm also mounting my new wheels next week and will looking to part ways with the OEM SRT-6 wheels to clear some room in the garage. The wheels have some minor curb rash on them and the centercap badges are somewhat faded (what you would generally expect on a set of 9 year old wheels) but overall they clean up relatively well and do not have any bends/cracks in them.

Not sure what these parts generall sell for but I know that new SRT-6 wheels run about $400 a piece. That being said i'd like to get $600 for the set (essentailly $150 a wheel) and mind you this is without tires.

As for the suspension.......again, not sure what people generally sell their stock suspension for but I feel as though $300 is a reasonable asking price.

So to recap.....
  • OEM 18x7.5 +35/19x9 +22 SRT-6 wheels (no tires) - $600.00 obo
  • OEM SRT-6 suspension (42k on the stock suspension upon removal) - $300.00 obo
I will upload some pictures tomorrow as it's dark right now and it's supposed to be sunny and 70 tomorrow here in Northern VA

Thanks for looking!