View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 08:35 AM
krooner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by texex91
krooner:

If you have something positive to comtribute, please do. Otherwise maybe let us Crossfire fans chat in a positive and constructive manner without a verbal banter from you.

Thanks
look, I'm sure all crossfire fans want the best possible performance from their cars, as do most enthuisats.. I'm just contributing info to improve your 0-60 and 1/4 mile time without pulling the tranny and replacing your final drive gear with a shorter one, as that would probably be alot more expensive then simply running smaller tires, which would give the same effect(diameter of the wheels is factor in gear ratios), I simply read in a magazine the gearing was a bit tall, which happens to be one of things, I have been researching for a while as the gearing in my car is a bit too tall.. granted my car is fwd and the crossfire is rwd, i know enough that for a good launch alittle bit of the right tire spin is nessary on street tires(just pick up any car magazine that has a review on a s2000 and read about how high they had to drop the clutch to get the tires to spin to get the best possbile times).. deleted my other post, because i didn't find it to constructive, on this subject..