Thread: Cup holder?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 08:56 PM
xfireRedactions
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Re: Cup holder?

Hello all, I just am in the process of turning the pull out ashtray into a cup holder. It took me longer than I had hoped, just waiting for the paint to dry on it. looks like the regular pull out ash try when not in use and operates the same way. I cut out the right side of the tray and put in a fold out ring, I'll post picks when complete. I am also installing dark cherry dash overlay, and moving the center console switches to the arm rest so I can install gauges in the current location of the switches. As well I am putting in antique white gauges with blue back lighting (LEDs). I had a number of antique white gauge overlays made up (SRT-6). My SRT-6 is from the U.S. originally, since I am in Canada (metric) the overlays have the main speed ring in Km/h, but the secondary miles/hr ring has good size numbers on it as well, and the odometer is labeled as Mile/hr. If anyone is interested in the overlays, I would be willing to part with them for reasonable price. I have and extra gauge cluster pod (miles/hour U.S.) that reads about 76,000 miles that I will be selling off to an interested party.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
SRT-6, 2005 Aero blue.jpg (32.7 KB, 111 views)