Thread: Camaro Z-28
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 12:44 PM
rayth
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Camaro Z-28

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
That is why my statement about investing in updating the suspension. Corvette has a roadster version coming out in the Z-06 package. But, time for times....and with a new suspension upgrade, I think we will still hang in there with best of them. We will remain a XF owner, now to get back in touch with Rudy and send him the Coupe for awhile...lol. Suspension for the roadster. Not telling what Rudy is doing to the coupe just yet, if he is still interested. His new boss may have other plans for him...lol. Just thinking out loud fellas. I was tempted to go back to my roots with the Camaro, but that temptation is over now. Vettes, are out as well. I just don't car for the new look now that I have been in one, and driven it. My XF coupe scares me more....
I am supremely ignorant on the suspension parts of these cars, I just imagine that advancements have been made far and above the technology that was available [must be close to] 15 years ago when we ours were developed. But I am guessing you are more intending for an entire revamp of the suspension, not just some new parts? Feel free to drop some knowledge on me: how much work do we need to be viable and current on the race track? Are those new Ground Control kits all that is needed? Or are you talking about re engineering the entire underpinnings of the car?