Old 08-19-2014, 01:16 AM
+fireamx
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Woodward Dream Cruise & Meet - August 16, 2014 - Michigan

Originally Posted by apkano
Wow..... good to still see some familiar names here. I wanted to stop by and say hi, but I was pretty busy with work stuff and family things after that. Looks like everyone who made it had a good time and made it home safe.

Separate note.....Mike (+Fireamx)....... you need to pay more attention to your surroundings. A co - worker and me were tooling around in a hellcat when I spotted you going south stuck at a light talking to a guy in a Mercedes at 12 mile around 2:00. I honked and yelled trying to get your attention to no avail. The quick turn around did nothing as we were stuck at the light. Enjoy your one time escaping the 707 hp monster.

Steve so SORRY MAN for missing you. It seems like I remember someone yellng, but I honestly couldn't tell where it was coming from. Are you sure it was me?
I get people yelling comments to me about my car all the time at Woodward. I don't ignore anybody, and try to answer any questions anybody asks.
Sure do wish I could have hooked up with ya, to see you and go for a ride in that Hellcat.