View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 11:01 AM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: '06 limited coupe 9,800 miles mint condition

As you've heard from the feedback, the people on this forum, who are all quite active and experienced in all things Crossfire, have provided an arrary of feedback on the pricing. Believe it or not, they are all trying to help, even if the tone of some of the responses are a little harsh. That being said, take them for what they are worth. Just know that most buyers, even if not educated in the Crosffire, will check NADA, Edmunds etc. and they will then need to guage there own willingness to pony up to some amount, whether that be asking price or some price between retail by a private over or some other internet comparative price. List it for what you want, but as I noted in the first reply I had, I, and others, expect you will need to be flexible and likely lower. How low will depend on how much the prospective buyer wants to spend for "this" car, as compared to another car. We all wish you luck with the sale.

Just so you know, I bought one, 4 years ago, with only 6K miles on it and paid 13K. Garage kept, never seen snow, one owner, still had some warranty on it too. It was newer then, pristine, etc. etc. You may find the perfect buyer sceneario for this and we all hope you do, but it you really want / need to sell it then I expect you'll likely end up lower then your current asking price. Even though it's like new, its still a used car, with no warranty (unliess you have one that applies and is transferable.