Old 09-02-2014, 04:28 PM
boostmonkey
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: STACKED PULLEYS RESULTS! DYNO and 1/4 MILE!

Originally Posted by bdh
HI Guys
Went to the race track again.
Conditions were very good, track was super sticky, temp 67 degs, air density converted to about 1100 ft.
I had my drag radials at 14psi & the car was really hooking up.
Track would not let me use my race dumps because it was louder than 90 decibals, what a joke as I was following the outlaw class who are way louder!
I didnt pay any attention to my reaction time because I was looking for quarter mile ET
I ran consistent 12.1 ET with 1.7 sec 60 ft times & 111 to 112 top speed. But just could not go 12 or under
Going to install my killer chiller & run again at the last meet in two weeks if not rained out?
My dashdaq was working fine but lately it looks like it is data recording but no files on card, any ideas?
I will try to post a couple of time slips
Thanks
Barry
Great times! My best without ice is 12.15. 11.85 with ice. So that killer chiller will probably make a notable difference. I will be watching with interest.

Originally Posted by bdh
Thanks for the suggestions
I am running Matt s tune from EC.
Thanks Barry
COOL!

Originally Posted by velociabstract
I'm looking at the mph and believe you have belt slip or something simple holding you back. Too conservative of a tune perhaps? Regardless, pull a 1.6 and you should be there.

Les
I run 1.7 60' times leaving the line at WOT on the drag radials and a good track. I have ran 1.69 only a few times. If you've got good enough traction, it takes more power or lower gearing to lower the 60's.

I typically trap 113-114 at those speeds if it is of any help.

Originally Posted by velociabstract
BTW, I ran faster without the meth. After a couple of malfunctions, it's disconnected, unplugged and unused.

Les
Interesting. I have leaned away from meth primarily because I prefer to keep it simple.